- The Bible to be the inspired infallible Word of God.
- There is one God eternally manifested in the persons of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, in His vicarious and atoning sacrifice through His blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension, and in His personal return in power and glory upon this earth.
- Conversion and regeneration through faith in Jesus Christ is necessary for the salvation of lost humanity.
- The Gospel includes personal holiness, healing of the body, and a personal experience with the Holy Spirit, including activation of the gifts of the Spirit in the life of the believer.
- The present and future manifestation of God’s kingdom on the earth; the authority and ministry of the church, and the future millennial rule and reign of Jesus Christ.
- In the bodily resurrection of believers at the end time and the judgment of all mankind-the just unto eternal life and the unjust unto eternal damnation.
- In the spiritual unity of all believers in Jesus Christ.
- There are other God ordained fellowships, ministry organizations, and associations that Gospel Crusade International, both recognizes and associates with. While GCI is a unique and independent ministerial organization, we are affiliated with many other ministries throughout the Body of Christ.